Most of the "deals" include products with HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), or MSG. I used to stock up on Rice-a-roni and Progresso soup for example until I started reading labels. However, I am spending a lot more as a result since I can't buy most of the products. Any feelings on this issue or suggestions?
Love the homeschool page. I work with my 4 year old after preschool lets out (where he learns very little IMO). I also have an 8 month old baby girl close in age to yours!
1 comment:
Lori -
Most of the "deals" include products with HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), or MSG. I used to stock up on Rice-a-roni and Progresso soup for example until I started reading labels. However, I am spending a lot more as a result since I can't buy most of the products. Any feelings on this issue or suggestions?
Love the homeschool page. I work with my 4 year old after preschool lets out (where he learns very little IMO). I also have an 8 month old baby girl close in age to yours!
Natalie
famof44ever@gmail.com
Post a Comment