I am usually behind on my laundry. Ok, who I am kidding? I am usually overwhelmed by laundry. Most mornings start by me grabbing a shirt to iron for my hubby and searching through the "clean" basket for matching socks, just so that he can get out the door.
Too often I throw in a load of laundry, knowing far too well that there is not enough time to wash, rinse, and dry before I have to scoot me and the kids out the door. I hate damp jeans but there have been many a day that I have scooted out the door with damp jeans on! I turn the heater on in the car and just hope that they will be dry by the time I reach my destination.
Does this ever happen to you?
Well, I have been redeemed on the wearing damp jeans. Yes, you heard me right, redeemed. Today while flipping channels to be able to watch something that wasn't animated while I ate my lunch, I ran across The Learning Channel. They had a little ditty on about "Uncommon Sense".
Their suggestion? Pull your jeans out of the dryer while still damp. This way the pants will dry on your body to give you the best fit!
So there is my tip for Tuesday! Throw those clothes in to wash and pull your jeans out of the dryer while still damp. Hold your head up high! You are just being fashionable!




.jpg)






5 comments:
LOL! I remember being in high school, getting up in the morning and realizing nobody took the jeans out of the washer and put them into the dryer. I'd put them in, but of course, had to leave before they were totally dry. Wish I knew then that I was being fashionable...and not just uncomfortable! Thanks for making me smile!
Thanks for stopping by today. I never have time to do all of my laundry. I still have clean coths in the hamper and I need to wash again..
Stop by anytime.
Laundry seems to multiply in my house!! It is never done, put away or folded by the time the baskets are over flowed with dirty ones yet again.
To think all this time you thought you were doing something wrong and you were just being smart!
Thanks for visiting my blog also (SITS).
That's perfect! My jean fit needs all the help it can get.
Oh, and your question on sits: I got up at 3:55am and was still #57.
Pretty much got to be on internationl time zone I think.
Wow! You are so ahead of your time. :) Don't feel bad, I too, am never caught up on laundry. The other night my six year old came up to me and told me I really needed to get the laundry done. *sigh*
Post a Comment