Thursday, August 6, 2009

$10 in free food from Schwan's (FREE!)

Who can resist the word "Free"? It was enough for me to go and try the promotion currently offered by Schwan's Food. They are giving away $10 in free food to the first 500,000 customers. To qualify, all you have to do is live within a delivery area and have not made a purchase within the last 14 weeks.

I ordered a bag of chicken nuggets (this one was popular and has since sold out) and paid nothing for it. Nothing to have it delivered, nothing, nada, zip, zilch, not a thing!

Now, if you have not taken part of this deal, go here to Schwan's Free Food to place your order. The only thing that I did notice, is that the deal is for one item only. I could not combine two lower priced items that would have equaled $10 or slightly over-the discount was given to only one item.

In addition to getting the great deal on free food, when mine was delivered, I was offered another incredible deal just for trying the free food, which I quickly snagged.

Now, just in case you are not aware and are a little more than skeptical on ordering from Schwan's because "how good could their food be...I'll stick to my grocery store brands...", Schwans is the maker of the following brands: Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Freschetta®, Asian Sensations®, Edwards®, Mrs. Smith’s® and its own signature brand -- Schwan’s®.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I got my free food last week - but haven't tried it yet LOL I think I ordered the Mediterranean roasted potatoes and veggies...or something like that!

a