Ok, have you heard about the Pioneer Woman? I love, LOVE, did I mention LOVE the Pioneer woman...aka Ree or PDub?
Her website is a daily adventure into her life on the frontier with her cattle ranching husband (fondly know as the Marlboro man) and her children. She has several aspects to her blog including cooking (butter...you had better love butter), homeschooling, home and garden,and photography. I check it a thousand times a day.
She also hosts fabulous giveaways on her blog- Kitchen Aid mixers, Zunes, Nikon Cameras, china, the goodies are mind boggling!
Well, Just thought I would share one of my favorite blogs...go check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
I've been reading her site for about a week now. I love some of her recipes, but Seth can't have milk. I can substitute a few things (his margarine for butter, his soy milk for regular milk) but I can't find a substitution for cream in a milk-free form...
Post a Comment