Saturday, August 8, 2009

Free Kellogg's/Keebler Products with Rebate! Hooray!

In last Sunday's paper there was a special insert called "Fuel for School" and was absolutely loaded ( I mean whoo-hoo! loaded) with great coupons for Keebler and Kelloggs products. There was also a rebate form to receive a $10 rebate when you purchase participating items all in the same transaction.

This week at Kroger, there is a Kellogg's & Keebler Promotion:

Purchase any four participating items and save $4 off your total bill instantly at check out, no limit listed. The following items INCLUDE the savings:

Kellogg's Cereals Promotion Price: $1.50
Coupon Available: $1/2 (08/02)
Final Price: $2/2
(Mini-Wheats, Crispix, Fruit Loops, Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks are listed, possibly more are included)

Eggos Promotion Price: $1.50 Each
Coupon Available: $1/2 (08/02)
Final Price: $2/2

Kelloggs Fruit Snacks Promo Price: $1.50
Coupon Available: $1/2 (08/02)
Final Price: $2/2

Rice Krispie Treats Promo Price $1.50
Coupon Available: $1/2 (08/02)
Final Price: $2/2

Nutri-grain Bars, Special K Bars Promo Price: $1.99
Coupon Available: $1/2 (08/02)
Final Price: $2.98/2

-----------------------------------------------------------
So, you can purchase 10 of the items listed above, using the coupons that were in the special Keebler/Kellogg's insert and spend $10 plus tax*
Purchase them all on the same receipt and send in your receipt with the rebate to get all of the items for free!

*(with the exception of the Nutri-grain bars/Special K bars that are slightly more expensive).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I need to clarify what I wrote, it might be a little confusing:

Actually, you will need to purchase 12 items (the Keebler/Kellogg special promotion is only available when you purchase these brands in sets of four). Also, watch your stores sale tags. Not all Kellogg cereals/Keebler cookies are part of the special promotion. Only purchase ones that are marked 4/$10.

With the special promotion, the 12 items will still ring up $2.50 a box ($30) but $12 (three promotions of $4 each) will be taken off your total at the bottom of the receipt. Using 6 coupons will take your total to $12.

The rebate is for $10 off 10 participating products, all purchased on the same receipt (they all happen to be items that the coupons are for in the flyer). So, you are essentially getting 10 items for free or to look at it another way, 12 items for 17 cents a piece.

Watch your receipt for the promotional discount. I was only given two $4 discounts instead of four. Customer service was more than happy to help.

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

So when I buy these items with the coupons this Saturday my total will be $5 plus tax & make a $5 profit.

I think I might be at Kroger stores for half the day on Saturday.

Lori said...

Maybe I need to clarify what I wrote, it might be a little confusing:

Actually, you will need to purchase 12 items (the Keebler/Kellogg special promotion is only available when you purchase these brands in sets of four. Also, watch your stores sale tags. Not all Kellogg cereals are part of the special promotion. Only purchase ones that are marked 4/$10.

With the special promotion, the 12 items will still ring up $2.50 a box ($30) but $12 (three promotions of $4 each) will be taken off your total at the bottom of the receipt. Using 6 coupons will take your total to $12.

The rebate is for $10 off 10 participating products, all purchased on the same receipt (they all happen to be items that the coupons are for in the flyer). So, you are essentially getting 10 items for free or to look at it another way, 12 items for 17 cents a piece.

Watch your receipt for the promotional discount. I was only given two $4 discounts instead of four. Customer service was more than happy to help.

HouseOfSmooches said...

You are so right about purchasing 12 items. I did not realize that until I got home and only got -4 x2 :( Oh well, it was still a super good deal :)

Chrystal said...

I was able to get my 10 items for the rebate for $1.98, which is awesome because I got a lot of other things to go with it, 20 other items. It's a very big profit, yay!

a