Friday, April 11, 2008

CVS success

Today I was bound and determined to walk into CVS and walk out feeling good about it. I was armed and dangerous-having coupons for almost everything and knowing exactly what I was going to buy and what to do if an item was not there.

I did pretty well...

(1) Box of wipes
(3) 24count excedrin
(1) Sunsilk Shampoo
(1) Bag of Gummy worms (for my children and well, I like them the most)

Total: $20.95
Coupons Used:
(3) $2 off Excedrin
(1) $2 off Sunsilk
(1) $1 off Huggies
(1) $4 off $20 CVS coupon

Total OOP: $9.51
ECB's earned: $8.00!

I was so excited to actually walk out of the store with ECB's in hand!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You did a great job!!!

Thanks for stopping by too! I always look for our name as well. why is that?!?! :)

Blessings~
Lori

a