I am not very good at this CVS thing. I did ok, but I always feel like I end up spending way too much-and I never walk away with ECB's.
So, CVS first...
1st transaction:
2 Softsoap (it really pained me to buy these but the build up of ECB's is what I was going for...)
2 24 count Excedrin
Total: $13.96
Coupons:
(2) $2 off any excedrin
(2) $1 off soft soap
Total Due: $8.46
ECB's earned: $11.98
2nd Transaction:
1 box CVS wipes
2 Huggies Ultra diapers
2 bottles Johnson & Johnson baby wash
Total Due: $26.46
Coupons:
(2) $1.50 off Huggies
(1) $2.00/2 off any Johnson and Johnson products
(1) $4 off $20 CVS coupon
ECB's used: $11.98
Total Due: $6.38
ECB's Earned: $10.00
3rd Transaction:
1 Dove Shampoo
1 Dove Conditioner
1 Huggies ultra diapers
1 Sunsilk Shampoo
1 Sunsilk Conditioner
Total Due: $23.95
Coupons Used:
(1) $1 off Huggies
(1) $3 off 2 Dove products
(1) Buy one get one free Sunsilk
ECB's Used: $10.00
Total Due: $7.16
So, I spent $22.00 and saved $64.26. I do NOT have any ECB's left though.
If anyone has any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong or how to at least feel like I am coming out ahead in the CVS game, I would appreciate it!
Then to Kroger...
2 boxes KIX cereal (free after coupons)
1 Bag Friskies (free after coupon)
1 Bag Cat Chow (free after coupon)
1 Bag cat treats (free after coupon)
2 Pillsbury breadsticks
1 box Betty Crocker potatoes
1 Cookie mix
1 Dozen Eggs
1 4 pack Cottonelle
3 Bottles windex
2 bottles Shout
1 mustard
1 gallon Milk
I had coupons for almost everything (not the eggs or milk) and I got $5 off my transaction for buying 10 participating items.
Total Due: $48.85
Total Saved: $37.86
Amount Paid: $10.99
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
you did great! make sure you stack your coupons from least amount to higher amount so that they are tripled/doubled correctly :)
I missed the Kix!! darn it.. will have to go back and see if it is still there- I have coupons for them :)
Post a Comment