
Today started the annual Bloggy Giveaway Carnival. I have been totally glued to my computer since about 5:30 this morning looking at all of the incredible things that people are simply giving away! We are talking gift certificates to Starbucks, Target, Barnes and Noble, etc. There are also people giving away books and games and other items that they have made at home!
When I last checked, there were 383 sites to check out for giveaways. Can I just say that my mind is spinning? If you would like to check out what all of the fuss is about, go to this link. Good luck my dear friends and be prepared for your eyes to hurt!




.jpg)






1 comment:
Lori~
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments! I am so grateful for your feedback..and told Mary you liked her 'imagine' article.
I'm enjoying your blog!! I started a 21 day spending freeze 19 days ago to kick-start some savings. I've been blogging about it. I love that you have tips too!
Best,
Danielle
Post a Comment