
Yesterday I had the enjoyment of taking my mother-in-law into Kroger with me. I was armed with coupons, including one for the Brita water filter. I really enjoy my mother-in-law's visit, particularly because she loves a good deal as much as I do!
What I purchased (sorry no picture)
1 Brita water filter $10.49
2 Bags Twizzlers (one for her, one for my sick daughter) $1.00 a piece
3 Jars Masterpiece BBQ sauce $2.09 a piece
Total before Kroger savings and coupons: $18.67
Total after Kroger savings: $11.37
Coupons Used:
$5 off any Brita product
(3) 50 cents off any Masterpiece BBQ sauce
Total out of pocket: $3.37
My mother-in-law giggled as we walked out the door and said "Hurry, let's get out of here! We are going to get arrested for "stealing" this stuff! She is so much fun!
Be sure to check out Money Saving Mom's website to see how others in this awesome bloggy saving world has done this week!




.jpg)






2 comments:
Don't you just love it! If they arrest you maybe you can bail out with coupons - lol!
That's too funny! Whenever I'm getting a really good deal somewhere I always get a little nervous as I walk out the door... I wonder if someone will stop me and say there was a mistake or something. :)
I hope next week brings you lots more savings!
~ Amy @ Memoirs of a Mommy
Post a Comment