
Today I received a bunch of coupons from Kroger and the thoughts of my future savings warmed my heart. Not to mention the fact that my two year old son was contently playing basketball and my daughter was content digging for worms.
Yeah.
So anyway, my friend Kim posted on her blog yesterday that she received coupons from Kroger and I was envious. Covetous. Over coupons! I felt left out. Confused. Have I not spent about the same amount of time in the store? Have I not walked aisle after aisle trying to find a way to walk out spending as little as possible? Was I not worthy of special coupons?
Here is what my lovely store sent to me...
1 Free box of special K cereal
$2.50 off a $10 fresh meat dept purchase
$1.50 off a $7 frozen dept purchase
$60.00 free in groceries with three RX transfers
$1 off two boxes of Kellogg's cereal
$1 off two Ragu pouches
50 cents off two Jet Puffed Marshmallows
$1 off any colgate toothpast
$1 off Kelloggs Nutri-grain bars
$1 off ALL laundry detergent
$1 off two Betty Crocker cookie mixes
50 cents of Palmolive
$1.25 off two Tostitos chips or salsa
$1 off two A1 steak sauces
$1 off $3 household cleaners purchase
Whew! And the best part-most of them are just "manu coupons" and can be used anywhere!




.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment