
I just got my new Kraft Food and Family magazine (Summer 2008 edition) and it had some really nice coupons inside.
When the magazine originally came out, I was able to sign up for free. I receive it in the mail without having to pay for it.
The mag. sales for $3.95 and could be a filler for a CVS deal-if you could find it there.
Here are the coupons found inside...
75 cents off Maxwell House coffee
$1 off a LiveActive aproduct (Cereal/Crystal Light/Breakstone Cottage Cheese/Knudsen Cottage Cheese)
$1 off a South Beach Living Hot Sandwich Melt or Refrigerated Wrap Kit
55 cents off sugar free Rice pudding snacks (6 pack)
75 cents off Ritz Toasted chips
55 cents off Kraft Mayo
And one very nice coupon for a FREE bottle of Kraft Salad Dressing (up to $3.09) Thanks to Kim and Sherri for pointing it out! I would have missed it!




.jpg)






2 comments:
We must get our mail at the same time. You didn't have a coupon for a free bottle of Kraft dressing?
I received this today as well. There is a coupon for a free Kraft salad dressing in there as well. It is attached to the bottom of one of the pages. I cant remember which page it is now. Dont throw it out without that coupon, its a good one.
Post a Comment