Ok, so, I just wanted to take a moment and see if anyone wanted to join my pity party. I shouldn’t complain, God is SOOO good, but there comes a point where you just want some sympathy so here it goes… I have a virus.
Can’t breathe through my nose.
Drainage makes me cough.
Coughing makes me gag.
Gagging makes me vomit.
Vomiting makes my sides and chest hurt.
Coughing keeps me awake.
Not to mention what effects the coughing is having on my bladder with me being 32 weeks pregnant!
A mixed blessing?...one of the coupons that I received from Kroger the other day was to save $20 off my groceries with any new RX filled. I went to the Dr. yesterday and he gave me an RX. So, I saved $20 bucks on my weekly grocery shop yesterday!
Every cloud has a silver lining-or in this case, an Andrew Jackson lining!




.jpg)






1 comment:
I certainly hope you are feeling better today.....love that you have family close by to help you out :)
Thank you for your (always) sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate it. I'm really fine...just in need of a few deep breaths and some adult time. :)
Post a Comment