Thursday, May 29, 2008

Walgreen's Deal for 05/30

There is a deal going on tomorrow for $10/$30 at Walgreens. I am not a big fan of Walgreens and don't usually shop there, so I won't even try to work up a deal.
However, if you go to Money Saving Mom's site, there is a link to be able to print the coupon for Walgreen's.
Also, if you go this site, there is a link to print another Huggies rebate for purchasing three bags of diapers in one purchase. I wasn't aware that this rebate was available and was very happy that the love was shared!

3 comments:

Genny said...

Glad I happened upon your blog!

Richelle said...

If you need diapers, they posted a great scenario here: www.becentsable.net/2008/05/walgreens_29.html

Terri said...

My Walgreens trip was amazing! I'm new to all this and was shocked at how well I did. Thanks for the encouragement!

a