Tonight for dinner we had meatloaf. It is not a favorite in our house but every once in awhile, it is rather tasty. It also goes fabulous with my favorite dish of all time-green bean casserole!
My hubby likes there to be lots of veggies in it so I usually try to add sauted onions, green peppers and and celery. Well tonight, we were out of celery. I grabbed a yellow squash instead and cooked it up! Man! It was good. And my kids didn't even know that they were eating it.
Any tricks that you have?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




.jpg)






1 comment:
I do have a little trick with veggies. I dont disguise them or anything. As I am cooking dinner and the kiddies are around my feet and begging for food. I will put out the "good for ya food". You know celery, tomatoes, peas(from the freezer ran under h2o for a second), sunflower seeds, piece of cheese.
Post a Comment