First Transaction:
(1) Tide $5.99
(5) 12 packs of Pepsi $2.40 each
**They were buy 4 get 1 Free
(1) Very purply-fun girly flip flops for some sweet little feet $1.99
Total: $19.98
Coupon: $5/15 CVS
ECB's Used: $15.00
Total OOP: $3.38
Earned: $2 ECB's for Tide
$2.5o off $10 CVS Brand Purchase
$3 off any Excedrin
Second Transaction:
(1) Tide $5.99
(2) Playskool Diapers $10.99 each
(1) Bag of Bubble Gum for the owner of those sweet little feet
Total: $$28.96
Coupon: 35 cents off Tide
ECB's Used: $25.36
Total OOP: $3.40
Earned: $2 ECB's for Tide
$5 ECB's for Diapers
(Partial Picture: Too tired to lug all of the soda upstairs)
So, for next week, I have $15 ECB's!
Total Spent Today: $6.78 on $73.39 worth of stuff!
Total Saved: $66.61
(p.s. I have since learned that the $5/15 coupon that I found online should not have been used. I will go back to CVS and see if I can make it right. No need to have a guilty conscience over $5! Go to Money Saving Mom for more info on this coupon)




.jpg)






2 comments:
I think it's honorable that you want to make it right about the $5 coupon. It's so nice to see integrity when it comes to coupon usage.
Many of us are on tight budgets these days and it would be easy to just take the $5, but you are right about having a good conscience about it. I'm sure they'll appreciate your honesty too.
love that you would lose sleep over 5.00. My sad story is with either 3 or 5 kids w/me and having to load them all up and beat the bus home as well as use the bathroom i accidentally shoplifted a big can of cream of chicken. Deciding it would be better to come back and not miss the big kids bus and not pee all over myself in the store i left vowing to return and have yet to remember to pay for it!!!!I hope since i wrote it out i will remember next time i go!!!
Post a Comment